Garcinia Cambogia For Weight Loss
It seems that Dr Oz is always n the lookout for new supplements that can help us be healthier. It was no surprise then when he introduced the Garcinia Cambogia Extract. What was a surprise is how this fruit went from relative obscurity in terms of the western world to one of the most sought after weight loss supplements.
This fruit is grown in S.E. Asia, India and some parts of Africa and is popular as a flavor enhancer. It has a pretty sour taste so is usually smoked or pickled before being used. In complementary treatments it is valued for its purgative properties.
Garcinia Cambogia For Losing Weight:
- The National Cancer Institute commissioned a study into the effects of the extract on fat and insulin levels in the blood. The study lasted a month and it was found that the extract assisted in reducing the levels of both substances.
- A similar study was conducted on rats treated with ethanol and it was found that the extract prevented a rise in the levels of fat both in their liver tissue and blood.
- It was also found that the levels of serotonin were increased.
- A human-based trial conducted in 1998 with 150 participants concluded that the Garcinia Cambogia Extract reduces two different fat types.
- It was also noted that the accumulation of abdominal fat was reduced. This is a particularly dangerous type of fat that packs around your internal organs and increases your risk of serious illness substantially.
- The extract also helped to stop the accumulation of fat under the skin – especially in those areas where cellulite is rife.
- The way it works is by inhibiting the body’s ability to convert sugars and starches into fats. What happens instead is that these are burnt as energy and you thus have a lot more energy and feel a lot healthier.
- Another action that is beneficial is that the extract helps speed up your metabolic rate because it causes the production of glycogen from the carbs. It is glycogen that helps to reduce your levels of triglycerides or bad cholesterol.
- It is also beneficial when it comes to high blood pressure and other illnesses associated with being overweight.That is why a lot of fitness buffs such as bodybuilders want a supplement that has the extract in it – it helps to remove fat and increase muscle mass.
- If you cannot follow a strict diet or don’t want to be stuck in the gym for hours a day, the Garcinia Cambogia extract can help reduce your overall body fat percentage.
- It also assists with the depression that so often accompanies being overweight because it increase the body’s output of serotonin.
- Serotonin is not known as the feel good hormone for nothing. If levels are low – a common outcome when we are eating a lot of junk food, you will feel anxious, depressed and will battle to sleep well.
- Most of the time we snack because the food tastes good or because we want to. We do not always need to be hungry to snack – a fact that many emotional eaters can attest to. The reason is that this causes a temporary reaction in the brain that makes you feel a lot better. With the extract, however, you will not need to soothe yourself with food because you will have enough serotonin in your brain.
How Much To Take
Most brands recommend taking between 1000mg to 1500mg a day. You should never, however, exceed 3000mg a day or you will risk some nasty side effects such as nausea, headaches, vomiting, etc. Should these symptoms manifest, it is a good idea to go and see your doctor.
|Garcinia Cambogia Premium||GHI Garcinia Cambogia Review||Miracle Garcinia Cambogia||Pure Nutrition Labs Garcinia Cambogia Complex||Pro-Nutra Garcinia Cambogia|
|Price (1 bottle)
Price (6 bottles) Best Value
|Speed of Results||Extremely Fast||Good||Good||Average||Slow|
|Quality of Ingredients||Premium||Good||Average||Average||Average|
|Customer Satisfaction Evaluation||99.0%||78.0%||75.0%||66.9%||60.4%|
|Safety Evalutation||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use|
|Customer Service Rating|
|Return Policy||Risk Free||Risk Free||Unclear||Unclear||Unopened Only|